Article 1 – Definitions
General terms and conditions tickets: the general terms and conditions which are applicable on buying a ticket and/or parking tickets. (be known as: ‘terms and conditions’)
Organization: the organization of the events of which tickets can be bought, in this case GT Events (be known as: ‘organisatie’)
Customer: the person or corporation with whom the organization has got an agreement regarding an event (be known as: ‘customer’)
Event: the organized event, for which the organization sells the tickets (be known as: ‘event’)
Agreement: the agreement between the organization and the customer in order to obtain tickets for one of the events (be known as: ‘agreement’)
Ticket: the document that serves as entry ticket for one of the events organized by GT Events (be known as: ‘ticket’)
Parking ticket: parking ticket for a non-participating car, which is allowed to park on the parking terrain (be known as: ‘parking ticket’)
Order: the total number of ordered tickets and/or parking tickets (known as: ‘order’)
Article 2 – Applicability terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders, agreements and contracts pursuant to which the organization provides products or services of any nature whatsoever to the customer, also if these products or services are not described or not further described in these terms and conditions.
2. The organization expressly rejects other conditions of the customer.
3. The parties may only agree changes in relation to the terms and conditions in writing. The organization is entitled to change the terms and conditions and declare changed terms and conditions applicable to agreements. Changed terms and conditions shall be published on the organization's website for consultation.
Article 3 – Application ticket
1. A ticket that has been bought by the customer, is exclusively valid for the concerning event. The event name and date are clearly mentioned on each ticket.
2. The ordered tickets are exclusively valid on the day of the event, during the opening hours that the organization has communicated prior to the event. The event program can be found on the website of the concerning event.
3. Each tickets is exclusively valid for a person. Each person will need their own entry ticket.
4. A parking tickets is exclusively valid for vehicles that would like to park on the parking area. Each vehicle will need their own parking ticket.
Article 4 – Formation agreement
1. The agreemeent between the organization and customer comes about when the payment of the order is fulfilled.
2. The customer needs to check the filled-in information, prior to the confirmation of the order. The organization is not liable for incorrectly transmitted orders (for example to an incorrect address or incorrectly ordered tickets). Customer can not claim these errors with the organization.
3. The organization has got the right to set a maximum amount of tickets that can be ordered at once. If this maximum amount has been exceeded by the customore, the organization is entitled to cancel the order or let those tickets become unvalid.
4. Each agreement is entered under the suspensive condition of sufficient availability of the products or services concerned.
Article 5 – Payments and prices
1. Payments can exclusively be made by using the payment module, which has been integrated into the ticket shop.
2. All prices that can be found in the ticket shop, are in euro's with VAT included and shipping costs excluded, unless unless explicitly stated otherwise.
3. The organization will charge administration and shipping costs along with each order. Costs are mentioned with every order.
4. After paying the order, paid tickets can not be traded or refunded by the organization.
Article 6 – Terms of delivery
1. Orders will be shipped out to the address, filled in by the customer.
2. Shipment of the order will be taken care of, when the payment of the ordered products has been received by the organization.
3. The organization can not guarentee that the shipped order will be delivered, since the organization will outsource this delivery.
4. The exceeding of any delivery period shall not entitle the customer to compensation. If a delivery period is exceeded, the customer shall also not have the right to cancel the order or terminate the agreement, unless the delivery period in question is exceeded to such an extent that the customer cannot reasonably be expected to uphold the agreement.
Article 7 – Returns and refunds
1. An order that has been ordered and paid by a customer, can not be returned, unless otherwise agreed with the organization.
2. Prior to returning an order by a customer, he/she needs to have been in contact with the organization.
3. A refund regarding the purchase of an order is not possible.
Artikel 8 – Liability
1. The organization may never be held liable for any form of damage to or loss of a ticket whatsoever. In the event of loss or theft, the customer may not claim a replacement ticket or the refund of any amount paid. The organization shall likewise not be liable for the delayed or incorrect delivery of tickets if the delay or incorrect delivery cannot be attributed to the organization.
2. Manifest errors and writing errors on any of the organizations websites or in offers, order confirmations, agreements, tickets and/or other documents, shall not bind the organization in any way whatsoever. In the event of a difference of opinion between the organization and the customer about the translation and/or interpretation of these terms and conditions, the Dutch version shall be decisive.
3. The organization does not in any way whatsoever accept liability for tickets acquired by the customer from third parties. In addition, the organization cannot guarantee the authenticity of such tickets.
4. The organization may not in any way whatsoever be held liable for any damage suffered by the holder of a ticket as a result of acts or omissions on the part of third parties.
Terms and conditions
Article 1 – Definitions